Good news, web traffic shows that practically everyone has updated their bookmarks to go directly to ratings and reports! So I’ve expired the last few placeholder pages on whsca.org. I replaced them with automatic redirection to the corresponding new page here on Ratings NW.
- RatingsNW.com gets 400 – 600 visits per day, averaging 15,000 visits per month. This is a lot of traffic by any standard.
- Two-thirds of our visitors look at tournament reports
- One-third of our visitors look-up individual ratings
- Web browsers used are: IE 48%, Firefox 21%, Safari 17%, Chrome 13%
- Operating systems are: Windows 76%, Mac 15%, iPhone 2.3%, Android 1.6%, iPad 1.5%, Linux 1.4%
- 13 of our visitors like to capitalize just part of the domain name: www.ratingsNW.com
- Washington visitors outnumbered Oregon visitors by 8,800 visits to 4,700
- 8 – 10pm is our busiest time of the day, but one-third of our visits occur in working hours from 9am to 2pm (it’s okay, I won’t tell on you)
- Nobody has made any comments (yet!) under our headings for Elementary, Middle School or High School topics. Go ahead, this should be a good place to ask/share your school chess ideas.
Mobile users are up to almost 5% of our visits. Cool! Let me know how it’s working on your mobile device.